300 grams of frozen spinach
250 grams white cheese (Israeli style)
2 cups tomato sauce (chunky, not liquidy)
9 lasagna noodles
3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, divided
1/4 cups smoked salmon (not lox) or fresh cooked salmon, flaked.
Preheat oven to 400
1. Chop the onion. Saute. Add the spinach to the pan and saute until it is defrosted and no longer wet. Remove from the flame and let cool slightly. Add the white cheese and mix well.
2. Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions.
3. Spread two tablespoons of the tomato sauce on the bottom of the pan.
Lay 3 noodles down. Top with 1 cup of sauce and spread with the spinach mixture.
Lay 3 more noodles down in the other direction. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella. Lay the mushrooms and salmon on top of the cheese and sprinkle with half the parmesan.
Lay the last 3 noodles on top of the cheese in the other direction. Spread with the remaining cup of sauce and sprinkle with the mozzarella and parmesan.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the cheese on top is melted and golden.
5. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.